FAIRFIELD, CALIF. —Every April 22nd jelly bean enthusiasts celebrate their favorite candy in honor of National Jelly Bean Day. This spring over 6 billion Jelly Belly beans will be consumed around the world and Jelly Belly Candy Company has collected 8 ideas for using those beans to sweeten your day.
- Flower Power – Put Jelly Belly beans in a vase as a decorative accent
- Table-Top Carrot Patches – Carrot-shaped packages are fun for all ages
- Edible Pebbles – Place around candles for a splash of color
- Centerpieces that Double as Gifts – They look great and are easy to take home
- Decorative Orbs – A colorful addition to any tabletop
- Flavored Hot Chocolate – Stir in some Sizzling Cinnamon beans for a yummy treat
- Candy Buffets – Large glass jars are perfect to offer everyone’s favorite candies
- Jelly Bean Bracelets – The sweetest fashion statement
For detailed instructions, pictures and more ideas visit JellyBelly.com.
This year National Jelly Bean Day falls on the Friday before Easter, so start the holiday season early by indulging in a one-time 35 hour sale. Beginning Friday, April 22nd, Jelly Belly fans will get 35% off on all Jelly Belly product orders at JellyBelly.com.
Jelly Belly Candy Company currently makes over 90 flavors, the largest selection on the market, and over 100 other gourmet candies including jells, gummies, chocolate covered treats, and seasonal sweets for the major holidays.